The STEP program pays for your summer housing. All STEP students are expected to live on campus for the 6 weeks of the program. Meals are not provided. You will move in on June 14-16, 2013 at the conclusion of Navigate (around 4 pm) or earlier that day if you attended the April Navigate. Check in at the Housing Office.
- Be sure to review our list of items that you need to bring when you move into your room.
- You must fill out the online housing application and bring it. INDICATE SUMMER STEP HOUSING ONLY
Directions to the Housing Office
The housing office is located in Compass Point Annex.
- Take the GA-204 exit, EXIT 94, toward SAVANNAH/PEMBROKE, 0.3 mi
- Turn onto GA-204 E, 7.3 mi
- Turn right into campus at the red light on Science Drive. Makethe first right and go all the way around the back of campus. You will see the dorms on your right. The housing office is on the second floor of Compass Point.
We have also made arrangements with the Housing office to allow STEP students who are living on campus in the Fall of 2013 to move into your new room in Winward Commons (or stay in your summer room) so that you will not have to take everything home and then bring it back a few weeks later. If you are not staying on campus in the Fall of 2013, you must vacate your room and remove your belongings from campus by 9:00 am on July 30.