Engineering RETP Transfers
Engineering students transferring to Georgia Tech through the RETP program should:
Complete the online Georgia Tech Application for Transfer Admission by the deadline (see table below). RETP transfers will need to pay the $65 transfer application fee.
Apply to Georgia Tech
- Have official copies of all college transcripts (including Armstrong) sent to the Georgia Tech Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students will need to submit additional materials.
- Complete the first page of the RETP recommendation form and turn it in to Ms. Brenda King, Engineering Studies Secretary, Victor Hall 210 by the deadline (see table below).
If you do not meet the transfer GPA requirements or have not completed all of the required course work, please see Dr. Coates before submitting your transfer paperwork.
|Summer and Fall||Spring|
RETP recommendation forms submitted by:
(to Armstrong's ENGR Dept)
|January 21||September 20|
Application submitted by:
(to Georgia Tech)
|February 1||October 1|
RETP Transfer Requirements
Students applying to Georgia Tech via RETP should have completed
- ENGL 1101 and ENGL 1102
- Calculus I through Differential Equations
- Chemistry I, Calculus based Physics I and II, and either Chemistry II or Biology I
- The appropriate engineering and programming courses for the discipline
Students must also meet the RETP transfer GPAs (math, science, and overall)
- In state students: Regents 3.0/4.0 for RETP
- Out of state students: Regents 3.0/4.0 for RETP
- International students: Regents 3.5/4.0 for RETP
RETP recommendation form