College of Science & Technology
Mission and Duties
- The mission of the CST Curriculum Committee is to consider proposals for new courses, course modifications, new degree programs, majors, and minors, and make recommendations to the University Curriculum Committee.
- The committee will submit minutes of meetings and an annual report.
- The committee shall meet two weeks prior to the scheduled University Curriculum Meeting in the Fall and Spring semesters, if items for consideration have been submitted.
- Items submitted by Departments/Programs must be submitted at least one week prior to the scheduled Curriculum Meeting to be placed on the agenda.
- The schedule of meetings shall be announced at the beginning of each semester.
- Special meetings can be called by the Chair or by a majority vote of the members.
- Meeting Minutes will be posted online beginning in 2012-2013 School year. Click here for agendas and minutes.
- The committee shall consist of one faculty member from each Department/Program in the College of Science and Technology.
- Members serve the committee for terms of 2 years. Members can be re-elected for a second 2 year term.
- The Chair of the committee will be the Assistant Dean.
Dr. Delana Nivens (Assistant Dean, Chair)
Kathryn Craven, Biology
Donna Mullenax--Chemistry and Physics
Priya Gosser--Engineering Studies