Dr. Jennifer Brofft Bailey
- BIOL 1107 - Principles of Biology
- BIOL 2275 - Microbes and Disease
- BIOL 2010 - Microbiology
- BIOL 4310 - Applied Microbiology
- BIOL 4320 - Environmental Microbiology
- BIOL 4910 - Research
- Ph.D. Microbiology - University of Georgia
- B.S. Biology - James Madison University
- Molecular Microbial Ecology.
- Examining bacteria present in freshwater wetland sediments contaminated with acid mine drainage
- Studying specific Bacteria/Archaea capable of nitrate assimilation, urea assimilation and ammonia oxidation in marine, freshwater and soil systems.