The Biology Department Is looking for Work/Study Students
- You would be working in the labs and prep room, making media and setting up labs along with various other duties.
- You could be working up to 16 hours per work with a schedule that will work around your classes.
- You must qualify for federal work/study with the financial aid department.
- You must fill out an application with Career Services
- We would prefer a biology major but will interview any interested students.
Brenda Honeycutt, 344.2985