RN to BSN Online Open House
The RN to BSN (RN Options) program hosted it's first online open house on March 27, 2013. Additional live sessions will be announced in the future, but you don't have to wait. Download and view this recorded session at your convenience.
The session was hosted and recorded using Blackboard Collaborate, so you'll need to complete the following steps to view it:
- Access this page from a computer capable of downloading and running a Java application. Most computers with Windows, Mac OS X or Linux operating systems should work fine.
- Click the link below to access the recorded session.
- Enter your name and email address in the form that comes up and click the "View Recording" button.
- Save the recording playback file to your computer's desktop, then Open the file. It will install the Java player on your computer and then launch the player.
- You may need to authorize the content if you receive a message that the Blackboard Collaborate security certificate has expired.
- You may also have to unblock the content if you receive a message that your computer's firewall is blocking some of the content.
- Please enjoy the open house.