Required Health Forms - RN to BSN Nursing
The following health forms are required for admission and continued enrollment in the RN Options program:
- health history and physical examination (pdf), including immunization requirements, PPD, and hepatitis B
- tuberculosis screening (if applicable)
- current American Heart Association CPR for Health Care Providers’ certification
- Proof of current health insurance either by enrolling in the mandatory student health insurance or by waiving the mandatory student health insurance each semester.
- Professional RN Liability insurance Liability Insurance. To pay online, students must pay $16 on their online account and email Jessica Weaver within 24 hours stating their name, student ID number, program (RN to BSN), and that they have posted a $16 payment to their account for the liability insurance. Students who make a payment and fail to contact Jessica will have that payment applied to other unpaid charges or refunded.
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) (doc)