Apply - Respiratory Therapy BS Degree Career Ladder Program
Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the university.
- Use the form below to apply online to the Respiratory Therapy program.
- Two confidential appraisal letters will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit an Immunization Form .
- All students establish a preceptor at their home hospital/clinic to facilitate project completion for courses within the program. Please submit a Statement of Support from your preceptor.
Each candidate is responsible for developing a professional portfolio as part of the application process. Each portfolio should contain:
- verification of RRT credentials,
- a notarized copy of the associate degree,
- a resume with complete work history,
- a current job description,
- a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor,
- verification of a current valid state license, and
- documentation of specialty credentials and in-house certifications.