Apply - Respiratory Therapy BS Degree Career Ladder Program
Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applications to the University and Respiratory Therapy Program can be done at the same time, but acceptance to the University is required to be eligible for the Respiratory Therapy program. Acceptance into the University does not constitute acceptance into the Respiratory Therapy program.
- Use the form below to apply online to the Respiratory Therapy program.
- Two confidential appraisal letters will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit an Immunization Form .
- All students establish a preceptor at their home hospital/clinic to facilitate project completion for courses within the program. Please submit a Statement of Support from your preceptor.
Each candidate is responsible for developing a professional portfolio as part of the application process. Each portfolio should contain:
- verification of RRT credentials,
- a notarized copy of the associate degree,
- a resume with complete work history,
- a current job description,
- a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor,
- verification of a current valid state license, and
- documentation of specialty credentials and in-house certifications.