Admission - Radiologic Sciences BS Degree Bridge Program
- Graduate of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic or Nuclear Medicine Technology accredited program
- Regular admission to Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Grade point average of 2.5 or higher for all college work
- Certification by the ARRT or NMTCB in radiography, nuclear medicine or radiation therapy (if not yet certified, must become certified prior to the end of the first semester at Armstrong).
Before beginning any of the professional courses, the following must be successfully completed:
- At least 45 semester hours of degree requirements (RT certification applies towards these hours)
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II or equivalent
- Two college English courses and one college algebra course.