(Students who have earned fewer than 30 college credit hours)
Admission Checklist for Freshmen/Transfer Students
Submit the online Armstrong admission application using the Apply Now! button
Send in supporting documents (see Admission Documents chart)
- Official high school transcripts or official GED scores (Only for students who are 23 years old or older.)
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended
Official SAT/ACT scores (Only for applicants who are younger than 24 years old.)
- Apply for financial aid
Check your admission status
- Check your financial aid status
Once Accepted to Armstrong
Log in to the Port of Armstrong to get started. The Port is your gateway to most of the technology resources you will need as a student at Armstrong.
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link.
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday — MMDDYY.
Don’t forget to change your password using the link in the top right menu.
Check your Armstrong email. Your Armstrong email account will be our official means of communicating important information to you.
Check to see if you have any Announcements. Announcements are tailored just for you, to help keep you informed about what you need to know or do at any particular time.
Check your financial aid status on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in the Port of Armstrong.
Verify Lawful Presence (Only for students seeking in-state tuition classification)
Complete the immunization record waiver form .
- Email your academic advisor to schedule an appointment
For more information on selecting your courses, orientation, and registration; please contact the academic department of your major.