Tuition and Fees
The Bursar's Office provides information about tuition and fees, instructions for how to manage your account online and a net price calculator for estimating the cost of attendance. Below are a few quick links to the information most needed by our online students. Our goal is to make the process of paying your bills as clear and easy as possible, so you can pay on time and get on with the business of learning.
- Tuition and Fees for Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions about Payments
- Frequently Asked Questions about Student Accounts
- Paying Your Bill 101
- How to Pay Online
- Sign-Up for Direct Deposit
- Information for 1098-T Forms
- Student Insurance Information
- Net Price Calculator
The Bursar's Office staff is always ready to help with answers to your questions. We wish you every success as a student at Armstrong!
Jessica Weaver, Interim Bursar
Joyce Brown, Accounting Assistant I
Shannon White, Collections Coordinator
Christy Prince, Third Party Billing/Student Payment Coordinator