Apply - MS in Criminal Justice
Complete and submit the Graduate Application
- Biographical Information
- Demographic information
- Residency and Military information
- Previous and Current Education information
Proposed program types
- Under Master's Degree Programs
- choose Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Submit scores from either GRE or MAT
International Student information
- Complete only if you are not a US resident
- Affidavit on criminal convictions
All sections of the on-line application must be filled out completely in order to have your application reviewed for admission.
Submit any additional documentation:
- Send in official transcripts from all schools/colleges attended. Official transcripts are transcripts that are sent directly from the institution in sealed envelopes.
- Letter of Intent PDF
- Updated resume
Once your application has been received and processed you will receive a letter from Graduate Studies informing you of your admission status. (Applications will not be considered for admission until all the required documentation has been submitted.)
Once you have been accepted, you will view your courses via the Port of Armstrong. If you have any questions, please contact us.