Mr. William Gillespie
- HIST 1111 World Civilization Part I
- HIST 1111 World Civilization Part II
- HIST 3570 American Military History
- GEOG 1100 World Regional Geography
- GEOG 2120 Cultural Geography
- B.S. in Physical Geography, Certification in Cartography from Towson University, Maryland
- M.A. in Physical Geography, GIS Concentration, from Towson University, Maryland
- M.A. in Military History from US Army Combat Studies Institute, Command and General Staff College, Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas
- 2 years of PhD course work in Cultural and Migration Geography, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Human Migration Patterns and US Civil War
- Gillespie, William T. (2012), Book Published: The Irish in the US Civil War: Why They Fought and What They Got In Return. 48 Hour Press, Akron, OH.
- Gillespie, William T., 2003, “Logistics and Lee’s Antietam Campaign, “Army Logistician, Jan/Feb ed. 2003.
- Malinowski, Jon C. & Gillespie, William T., 2001. “Individual Differences in Performance on a Large-Scale, Real-World Wayfinding Task,” Journal of Environmental Psychology, 21(1):73-82.
- Gillespie, William T., 2001. “Teaching the Circumference of Army Leadership,” Military Review, Sept/Oct ed. 2001.