Welcome to the Office of Academic Advising and Student Success for the College of Liberal Arts!
This office seeks to provide guidance and support as you make the transition from fledgling freshman to active and confident member of the college community. Visit the Office of Academic Advising and Student Success to learn about degree program requirements, university policies and procedures, and campus resources. You can also find workshops covering topics like information literacy, research skills, writing styles, and strategies for college success.
Student Success Coordinator
Office: Solms Hall 109H
Degree Program Plans of Study
Degree programs in the College of Liberal Arts provide a broad base of knowledge and the critical skills that will help you communicate effectively and remain intellectually curious as a member of the college community and throughout your adulthood. A liberal arts degree can lead to a career in government, law, business, research, publishing, public relations, marketing, writing, art, and much more. Explore the possibilities!
Art, Music & Theatre
- Bachelor of Arts in Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Art
- Bachelor of Science in Art Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Liberal Arts Option
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Performance & Composition Options
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre
Criminal Justice, Social & Political Science
- Criminal Justice Certificate Program
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Law & Society
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts Business Economics Track
- Bachelor of Arts International Ecomomics Track
Languages, Literature & Philosophy
Choosing a Minor
A college minor can enhance your qualifications and enable you to explore interesting courses and topics outside your major. Why not diversify your resume with a minor from the list below?
Ready to declare a minor? Fill out the form.
Resources for Success
- Art, Music & Theatre
- Criminal Justice, Social & Political Science
- Languages, Literature & Philosophy
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Military Science/ROTC
- How To Register for Classes
- Course Schedule
- Registration Times
- Adding and Dropping a Class
- List of Open Courses