Dr. José de Arimatéia da Cruz
- Ph.D. Political Science (International Relations and Comparative Politics) Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
- M.A. Political Science/Political Philosophy, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- M.S. Criminal Justice (Cyber Affairs and Security) Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia
- B.A. Philosophy, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Certificate of Cyber Security (Cyber Assurance & Information Security), Cyber Security Research Institute at Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia,
Human Rights in Latin America & Africa, International Relations Theory, Latin American and African foreign policy, Latin American and African national security, Latin American media and politics, North-South relations: trade, debt, environmental issues, and drug trafficking, women and politics in Latin America & Africa, civil-military relations in Latin America & Africa, Global Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, and Human Aspects in Cybersecurity.