Criminal Justice, Social & Political Science
Your first step to enrolling in Cyber Affairs and Security courses is to apply to the program.
Click on the Graduate Application PDF link at right and complete the form sections
- Biographical Information
- Demographic information
- Residency and Military information
- Previous and Current Education information
Proposed program types
- Choose Certificate
Under Advanced Graduate Certificate Programs
- choose Cyber Affairs and Security
- Submit them if you have them but they are not required for this program
International Student information
- Complete only if you are not a US resident
- Affidavit on criminal convictions
All sections of the on-line application must be filled out completely in order to have your application reviewed for admission.
Print and sign the completed application and mail to:
Graduate Studies Admissions
2nd Floor, Victor Hall
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419-1997
- Mail with the application or prior to the posted deadlines to the above address:
Once your application has been received and processed you will receive a letter from Graduate Studies informing you of your admission status. (Applications will not be considered for admission until all the required documentation has been submitted.)
Once you have been accepted, you will view your courses via www.ship.armstrong.edu Your acceptance letter will give you information on your Armstrong identification number and your pin number. These are required prior to logging into SHIP (Student Help and Information Page).
If you have any questions, please contact us.