Membership Qualification Criteria & Process
Sigma Theta Tau International – Rho Psi Chapter
|Undergraduate Student ( BSN)||
|Undergraduate Student (RNO)||
|Graduate Students (MSN)||
Membership Application Process
During the first two weeks of classes in Fall semesters, the Faculty Counselors will:
- Distribute membership criteria information to students: BSN students in 3rd and 4thsemester, RN Options students, and MSN students.
- Post information on student WebCT bulletin boards (BSN, RNO and MSN)
- Post a flyer on the Rho Psi bulletin board , located outside of the Nursing Office, on 2nd floor of Ashmore Hall
- Accept applications from Nurse Leaders
- By mid-September, students will be notified by the Faculty Counselors whether or not they were accepted for membership into Rho Psi chapter.
- Potential members must respond to Sigma Theta Tau International via e-mail of their acceptance into membership. Please use an e-mail that works, as that is how they communicate with you. Failure to use a good e-mail will result in a membership not being processed.
- Members will be inducted in a ceremony in the fall. Family and friends are welcome to attend. Contact the Faculty counselors for more information.