Radiologic Sciences Main Menu
Sharyn D. Gibson Memorial Scholarship
The Sharyn D. Gibson Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a senior student admitted to any of the programs in the Radiologic Sciences Department. Recipients receive a one-time award of $500 and are acknowledged during the pinning ceremony held prior to graduation.
- Financial aid score through FAFSA. FAFSA scores must be on official documents and include the Student Aid Report.
- A personal letter summarizing the financial need for scholarship.
- An essay describing the importance of professionalism and ethics. The essay must be typed and double spaced and have a length between 1 and 3 pages.
- Submit application requirements to the Departmental Administrative Assistant through mail or hand delivery. No faxes will be accepted.
- The application deadline is June 30th for fall disbursement and September 30th for Spring disbursement.
- Spring 2009 - Jessica Lastocy, Sonography
- Fall 2009 - Danielle Friess, Radiation Therapy
- Fall 2010 - Amanda Widincamp, Cardiovascular Interventional Sciences
- Fall 2011 - Jeff Baxter, Radiography
- Fall 2012 - Chaz Bass, Radiography
- Fall 2013 - Rachael Marchant, Sonography