Nursing Main Menu
RN Options (RN to MSN)
This flexible program is designed to meet the educational needs of the registered nurse whose dedication to life-long learning demands the attainment of formal advanced education. If you wish to pursue the bachelor's and/or master's degree in nursing, this program is for you.
You may earn a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) and with some additional course work earn a Master's of Science degree in Nursing. For more information specific to the Master of Science degree in nursing see the AASU Graduate Handbook.
The RN Options (RNO) program is taught by experienced, dedicated faculty in a scholarly atmosphere where students interact regularly with nursing leaders.
RNO Program Features:
- Full and part-time study is available.
- Applications are accepted year round
- Enrollment in the RNO is possible all three semesters.
- All nursing courses are offered in the evening.
- Courses in areas A, D and F must be completed prior to taking any course with an NURS prefix.
The program participates in the Georgia RN-BSN Articulation Model for advanced placement of registered nurses in BSN programs. Credit for previous nursing education courses is awarded after successful completion of six (6 ) credits in the RN Options program.