Improve the health and wellness of our culturally diverse communities by educating students to become team-oriented, evidence-focused and compassionate healthcare professionals.
In 2020 the College of Health Professions at Armstrong is a thriving, sustainable, and community-based hub of integrated healthcare education, health promotion, and service. The college is widely recognized as a leader in innovative, inter-professional education. Our recognition is based on the following accomplishments and realities:
· The college’s state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technologies prepare graduates for the healthcare environment of the future
· Outstanding faculty excel at bringing applied research and professional healthcare experience directly into the learning process
· Graduates demonstrate comprehensive disciplinary knowledge and skill, as well as an ability to function in a complex, team-oriented healthcare system
· Strategic community partnerships provide learning laboratories for our students and faculty
· The college and our partners collaborate to identify, confront and solve current healthcare issues while working to prevent the problems of tomorrow