Rehabilitation Sciences Main Menu
Scholarships & Giving
Thomas Spencer McCormick Presidential Scholarship
(Communication Sciences & Disorders)
The Thomas Spencer McCormick Presidential Scholarship was founded in 2006 by Mrs. Jeanne McCormick in memory of her late husband, Thomas McCormick. Mr. McCormick was a client at the RiteCare Center following a stroke in 2004, until his passing in October 2005. This scholarship endowed in his memory is awarded to two graduate students in the Communication Sciences and Disorders program each spring based on academic/clinical merit and financial need.
- 2014-2015: Ashlee Wilcox and Laura Ringler
- 2013-2014: Leslie Childress and Brittany Pritchard
- 2012-2013: Lindsey Allen and Nancy Page
- 2011-2012: Jenny Dixon and Lauren Sharpe
- 2009-2010: Ashley Balbes, Emily Davis, and Megan Hendley Wheeler
- 2008-2009: Lindsey Jacobs and Eric Hunt
- 2007-2008: Barbara Helms and Tekelia Sloan
If you are interested in giving, please contact Office of Advancement at 912.344.2541.