Medical Laboratory Science
Apply to the Department of Medical Laboratory Science
Applications may be submitted anytime prior to the appropriate deadline to be considered by the program. Applications submitted after the appropriate deadline will be considered on a first come - first served and space available basis.
Traditional Track: March 1
Online programs: March 1 or until class is full
(South Carolina Fast Track and MLT to MLS Career Ladder )
To expedite the processing of your application, follow the instructions carefully. Because of the large number of applications received each year, it is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
- Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the university.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science program.
- Two confidential appraisal letters (pdf) will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit a copy of your transcript to the Medical Laboratory Science program.
- Submit an Immunization Form (pdf)
- Submit a Statement of Support (doc).