College of Education
Candidacy Packet Collection Spring 2014
Candidacy packets for spring 2014 will be collected on the following dates and times listed below. Please be sure to bring the completed packet which includes the following:
- Top part of application with full legal name, correct address and program of study.
- Permanent Student Record printed from SHIP
- Proof of passing GACE Basic Skills exam or SAT/ACT exemption unless scores are listed on permanent student record.
- Insurance Liability Form and Proof of Insurance (insurance needs to be good for three years)
- Background check page which has your full legal name and password (background checks are good for two years so if your check has expired you will need to get a re-check).
- 2 Initial Dispositions (these are to be sent to the Dean’s Office). You will receive an e-mail once we receive your dispositions from the Dean’s office.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all of the information is complete including the two dispositions. We will not take incomplete packets!
Friday, October 11, 2013 9:00-1:00 p.m., University Hall 242
Monday, October 14, 2013 9:00-12:00 noon, University Hall 242
Monday, October 14, 2013 1:00-3:30 p.m., University Hall 242
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:00-12:00 noon, University Hall 242
The completed packet including the dispositions must be turned in by Tuesday, October 15, 2013, by 3:00 p.m.
Get COEBlog Updates by Email
Advisor and Coordinator of Recruitment, Retention and Student Success: Pre-Education Programs