Childhood & Exceptional Student Education
Childhood and Exceptional Student Education Main Menu
Graduate Admissions Coordinator
University Hall 271
Academic Requirements for
Reading Endorsement Program
Before applying for admission to the Reading Endorsement program, individuals should determine if they are eligible or can become eligible by examining the following minimum academic and test score requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 OR one of the following:
- 3.0 for the last 60 hours leading to the bachelor’s degree
- GRE combined (verbal and quantitative) score of 297 (or 1000 before 08/01/2011)
- Miller Analogies Test score of 400
- Master's degree from Armstrong with a 3.0 graduate GPA
The above are minimum academic, test score or professional requirements only. Read the entire application checklist to determine what documents must be included in your submission.
If you have questions about these eligibility requirements, please contact the Graduate Admissions Coordinator in the College of Education. Contact information is provided in the left panel of this page.