Adolescent & Adult Education Menu
Adult Education &
Community Leadership Coordinator
University Hall 204
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in
Adult Education & Community Leadership
Before applying for admission to the Master of Education in Adult Education and Community Leadership program, individuals should determine if they are eligible or can become eligible by examining the following minimum academic, test score and professional requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
GPA of 2.5 overall OR one of the following:
- 3.0 for the last 60 hours leading to the bachelor’s degree
- GRE score of at least 1,000
- Miller Analogies Test score of 400
- Indicators of success in one’s professional life -- documented by awards, projects, community service, leadership experience, professional certifications, etc.
The above are minimum academic, test score or professional requirements only. Read the entire application checklist to determine what documents must be included in your submission.
If you have questions about these eligibility requirements, please contact the Adult Education Admissions Coordinator in the College of Education.