Secondary, Adult & Physical Education
Secondary, Adult & Physical Education Main Menu
Admission MED Curriculum & Instruction
Before applying for admission to the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction program, individuals should determine if they are eligible or can become eligible by examining the following minimum academic and professional requirements:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 OR in most recent degree.
- Documented T-4 certification or above, or equivalent state-issued, clear, renewable teaching or service certificate.
- A letter of intent (following the College of Education’s approved format).
- One (1) completed and signed College of Education initial disposition assessment form.
- A College of Education’s Employment Verification Form signed by the appropriate school representative or criminal background check as directed by the College of Education.
*Note: PSC-accepted accredited institutions are those that are accredited by accrediting organizations recognized by either the U.S. Department of Education at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation or The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) at http://www.chea.org<./p>
The above are minimum academic, test score or professional requirements only. Read the entire application checklist to determine what documents must be included in your submission.