Writing center assistants will:
help you understand your assignments
and your instructor's expectations.
- read your work at any stage.
- provide constructive feedback on your writing.
- discuss ways to make writing more effective.
- offer guidance with organization.
- help you learn to word process.
- help you find your error patterns.
- be honest and sincere.
- offer encouragement and support.
- type a paper for you.
- proofread or edit a paper for you.
- take responsibility for any stage of your paper.