Reservations for the Student Union are no longer made through the Pirate's Cove calendar. Reservations will be made through the R25 Calendar and Reservation system. Only faculty and staff may reserve space through the R25. Students wishing to use space in the Student Union for class related projects must have their professor request the space. Student organizations wishing to use the Student Union for meetings and events must have their faculty or staff advisor request the space.
To access the R25 Reservation System online click the yellow "Reserve A Space" on the right side of this page.
Once you arrive on the R25 page click "My Requests at the top of the screen. Login using your Novell login uername and password.
Complete the entire form so the Student Union staff can have as many details as possible to better serve you.
- Event name and Event Title will be the same.
- Select the type of event you believe best serves the purpose of your event.
- Select the sponsoring organization. If your group is a student organization, leave "unspecified" marked and list the student organization name in the comments section at the bottom
- Select the start date and time and end date and time. Most of the time the date will be the same for both start and end.
- If your event does not repeat, leave "none" selected under the repeat category. Only repeat meetings and events if you know they will repeat.
- To choose a location in the Student Union make sure the radio button is selected on "Specific Space". From the drop down menu, select the space in the Student Union you would like to reserve. All spaces in the Student Union begin with SSC or MCC. To view additional details about the Student Union spaces please check out the facilities available in the Student Union.
- Please list any other details or information regarding your event that you would like for the Student Union Staff to know about your event
Once you have submitted your request, it is sent for approval. Remember that because a request is made does not mean the request has been approved. To check the status of your request at the top of the screen by clicking "My Request". On this page you will be able to see the status of your request(s). You will also receive an e-mail once the reservation has been approved or denied.
If your request is approved you will then be contacted by someone from the Student Union who will further discuss your event.
For questions regarding space in the Student Union contact Chris Nowicki at Chris.Nowicki@armstrong.edu