Student Employment Center Main Menu
You may begin applying to Armstrong’s on campus jobs by following the steps below. Please note that many of the positions require you to submit a resume and/or cover letter in order to apply. If you need assistance creating either one of these documents, please visit Career Services’ Resume Help website. The site contains templates for you to use to create your own documents. If you would like Career Services to review your documents prior to submitting your application, please call 912.344.2563 to set up an appointment.
Please note that on campus jobs will continue to be posted throughout the school year, so check the website frequently for new opportunities.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the Armstrong Jobs website and click “Create Account” on the left hand side of the page. Select a username and password that you can remember. Do not lose your log in information as it can be used to check the status of your applications. Click “Create”.
- Click “Search Jobs” on the left hand side of the page. Select “Student Positions” at the top menu that says “Position Type” so that you are only applying to positions open to Armstrong students. Click “Search”. This will bring up a listing of all student employment positions currently open at Armstrong. On the left hand side, you will see the Position Title in bold. You will also see the Department listed in the middle of the page.
- Click on a Position Title and read the job description.
- If this is a position you want to apply for, click the “Apply to this Job” link at the top of the page.
- Sign into the account you created at the beginning, using your username and password.
- Click the “Apply to this Job” button again. This takes you to your online application. The application is the first thing you need to fill out to apply for the position. It is 4 pages long total. Questions marked with a red asterisk are required for you to answer. Answer all the questions through the Professional References Page. The information you have entered on these 4 pages will be saved in your account. If you decided to apply to more than 1 on campus job, you will not have to re-enter this information.
- The next page is for Supplemental Questions. You are required to answer each of these.
- The final page is where you upload your documents. Documents listed as “Required” (typically a resume and/or cover letter) are ones that you must upload. Documents listed as “Optional” are ones that you can upload if you would like to.
- You will receive a confirmation number once you have successfully completed the application process. This number will be useful when you log-in with your username and password to check the status of your application.
- You will be contacted by the hiring manager by e-mail or phone if you are selected for an interview.
- If you have questions about the process, please visit the Student Employment Center website.
- You may also contact Career Services at 912.344.2563.
- Good luck in your job search!