Our MissionArmstrong is teaching-centered and student-focused, providing diverse learning experiences and professional programs grounded in the liberal arts.
Our VisionArmstrong strives to be an academically selective institution of first choice, recognized nationally for undergraduate, graduate, and professional education.
Our ValuesArmstrong embraces these core values:
- We value education that is student–focused, transformative, experiential and rigorous, leading to student success.
- We value balance among teaching, mentoring, and scholarship.
- We value an environment of mutual trust and collegiality that builds an inclusive community.
- We value transparency that fosters shared governance.
- We value and respect diversity.
- We value ethical behavior and accountability that support high standards of performance.
- We value civic engagement through outreach and service.
- We value our relationship with Savannah, its unique geographic location, rich history, and abundant opportunities.