University Registrar Main Menu
- Carefully read, complete, and sign the Undergraduate Transient Permission Form
- Approve transient course work with the signature of your academic advisor
- Submit the permission form to the Registrar's Office for processing
- Apply to the host school and follow the host school's guidelines for transient students
Submit your transient course work to Armstrong on an official transcript at the end of transient term
Hoping to use Financial Aid to pay for the transient class?
Financial Aid can only be processed through your home school
- Carefully read, complete, and submit the Consortium Agreement with your Undergraduate Transient Permission Form.
Graduating at the end of your transient term?
Find out when the host school will post grades to official transcripts
- Submit your transient course work to Armstrong on an official transcript by the graduation deadline. Failure to provide official transcripts in a sealed envelope by the deadline will delay the posting of your degree to the Armstrong official transcript.