University Registrar Main Menu
Summer Session Schedule
|Sat, Apr 24||Mon, May 19||Thur, July 24||Fri, July 25 - Mon, July 28|
(1st 5 weeks)
|Sat, Apr 24||Mon, May 19||Thur, June 19||Fri, June 20|
(2nd 5 weeks)
Fri, May 30, Fri, Jun 6,
Fri, Jun 12, Fri, Jun 20
Thu, Jun 12
|Mon, June 23||Thur, July 24||Fri, July 25 - Mon, July 28|
Steps for Registration
NOTE: Graduate students should instead follow the Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
Meet with an Academic Advisor . Students must be advised prior to registering for classes. New students will be advised during the Navigate Armstrong Orientation Session. Please note: new freshmen must attend the orientation session on April 24 to register for classes in Sessions A and B.
Locations for advisement are listed below:
- Declared Majors/Pre-Professional Students are advised in their academic departments
- Academic Assistance Students are advised in Academic Assistance Department - Victor Hall
- Undeclared Majors are advised in the Advisement Center - Solms Hall
Know your Student ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number). Every Armstrong student has an ID Number and PIN generated for web access. You will need this ID Number and PIN to log into the Port of Armstrong or into SHIP. Follow the instructions below to obtain your Student ID and PIN.
- Go to the Port of Armstrong and then SHIP.
- Click on Look Up ID and complete the bottom portion of the form that is displayed.
- Your Student ID will be displayed on screen.
- Log into the Port of Armstrong
- Register for classes
- Print Schedule and Bill before logging out.
Follow fee payment instructions and pay by fee payment deadline. Students can pay through SHIP. Students who do not pay by the scheduled fee payment deadlines will be dropped from all courses.