Registration for Fall 2013 is now open for continuing students until the first day of class in the fall. Registration will briefly close around the dates for orientation and registration for new students. Those dates are April 27, May 31, June 7, June 11, June 21, July 16, July 19 and August 2.
- Registration, Undergraduate
- Registration, Graduate
- Course Descriptions
- Course Numbering Guide
- Off-campus Programs
- Academic Advisement
- Registration Times
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Enrollment Verifications
- Cancellation for Nonpayment
- In-state Residency Information
- Withdrawal from the University
- The Academic Catalogs are the official documents for policies and regulations. Students are responsible for reading and abiding by the official requirements.
- The Academic Calendar has many important dates and deadlines. Students are responsible for meeting these deadlines.
- The Armstrong email system is the primary way the university communicates with students. Check your Armstrong email often.