Recreation & Wellness
Recreation and Wellness Main Menu
Student Recreation Center
Armstrong State University is proud to invite you to join us at our Student Recreation Center. While academics are an important aspect of your years here at Armstrong, we believe that maintaining a balanced, healthy life is equally as vital. We provide all the means by which to stay fit and have fun! Learn all about our incredible Student Recreation Center. Come on over and check it out!
NOTE: The SRC will be closed Aug 8 & 9 for building maintenance.
Our 38,000 square-foot facility includes:
- 3,200 square-foot multipurpose room for fitness classes and special events.
- 2 Athletic courts for basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, and a cross-conditioning space.
6,000 square-foot fitness center which includes:
- 10 Woodway Treadmills
- 8 Elliptical Machines
- 4 Stationary Bikes
- 4 Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Adaptive Motion Trainers
- 2 Cybex ARC Trainers
- 2 Rowing Machines
- 2 Spinning Bikes
- Heavy lifting power rack
- Jacob's Ladder
- Cybex Selectorized Weight Machines
- A full compliment of free weights, dumbbells, and benches.
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms with shower and changing facilities.
- Personal Training Space
- Equipment Checkout
- Staff Offices
Summer Semester 2015 Hours
Monday - Friday
6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
**Hours are subject to change
Closed Memorial Day Weekend and July 4 Weekend
***All requests to reserve space in the SRC or Intramural Fields will need to be made 7 days prior to requested event.