Meeting the Needs of the Public and Private Sector
The Public Service Center has achieved its objective since 1991 through research, service, and information dissemination.
The objectives of the Public Service Center are:
- Analyze and research local public and prvate sector issues and problems
- Provide consultation and analysis on policy, procedure, and operations to local government and community based private and public nonprofit organizations and to business and industry
- Support inservice training to public agencies, private nonprofit organizations, and to business and industry
- Develop programs and planning to improve the delivery of local and regional services
- Collect and disseminate relevant information to local and regional groups