Pirate Print Shop Main Menu
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are provided by the print shop?
- Custom printing
- Business card printing
- Booklet making
- Poster printing
How do I order a print job?
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash, Credit Card, Pirate Cash and Departmental billing
How do I get a price quote?
Email or contact Pirate Print Shop personnel
What is the turnaround time for my copy/print project?
Each print project has specific requirements and completion times may vary. Please contact the Print Shop personnel for estimated job completion times.
How will I receive my print/copy project?
Completed projects can be picked up or if time permits may be be delivered to department by Print Shop personnel.
Paper stocked in the print shop:
- 8.5"x11": 20 lb., 22 lb., 28 lb.
- 11"x17": 32 lb. white, 100 lb. white gloss, 8 pt. white, 10 pt. white, 12 pt. white
- 12"x18": 28 lb., 32 lb., 10 pt., 12 pt. (white only)
How to ensure quality prints:
- Good clean copy on white stock is preferred
- No tape over images and no paste-up, if possible
- Use white-out to clean up all dirty areas
- All originals must be the same size
- Make sure all pages are in order and facing the same direction
- Send PDF file or digital document in highest quality possible
Turn around time:
- Quick copies (1 to 500 total copies of finished prodcut with basic copy needs): next business day
- Additional orders (posters, large quantity of originals, programs, etc.): 2-3 business days