Student Affairs Main Menu
Bookstore Credit Information
The Bookstore Credit is available to assist students with the purchase of books. It is a privilege offered by Armstrong for students who have completed all of their Financial Aid requirements by priority deadlines. A Bookstore Credit will be authorized for students who have grant, scholarship, or loan funds that exceed their charges. The maximum Bookstore Credit available is $500. Please note that if your balance increases after you have spent your Bookstore Credit, you will be held responsible for those funds. There are no Bookstore Credits available during flex terms.
You may view your Bookstore Credit through your SHIP account. For your convenience, please use these simple steps:
- Go to http://www.armstrong.edu
- Click on Logins on the top right corner of the page
- Click on SHIP
- Enter your student ID number and pin number to log in
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Select Term and using the drop down box, select the appropriate term
- Click on Financial Aid Menu
- Click My Bookstore Credit
For more information, please see Financial Aid.