The Office for Online & Blended Learning provides regularly scheduled workshops that range from 1 hour to 3 hours depending upon the topic. Be sure to see IT Services' Training Calendar for other IT-related sessions; sign up for Desire2Learn sessions at their Desire2Learn Training page.The University System of Georgia has a number of archived workshops and presentations available at their iTunes U site. These include video and audio of day-long sessions and hour-long online presentations.
Office of Online & Blended workshop topics include the following areas:
- The Regulatory Landscape
- Course Development & Review
- Accessiblity & Universal Design for Learning
- Active Learning
- Academic Integrity
- Productivity & Course Management
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
- Faculty Showcases
IT Services is offering several training tracks and formats. See their Desire2Learn Training page to sign up!
Ginger Durham from USG will be offering a Desire2Learn Lunch & Learn series via Collaborate. You may sign up for these on your own (http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GQZSQB6AV), or view them on campus with us in Solms 110. If you would like to join us, please RSVP (http://tinyurl.com/d2l-collab). Dates and topics are:
- October 2 (noon-1:00) Discussions
- October 9 (noon-1:00) Dropbox
- October 23 (noon-1:00) Grades
- October 30 (noon-1:00) Quizzes