Business and Finance Main Menu
PeopleSoft Financials is an enterprise business application that manages transactions related to budgeting, purchasing, paying vendors, managing capital assets, and keeping track of accounts. The PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal, which can be accessed by any person with an active employment record in the ADP payroll system, provides access for online processing of Travel and Expense reimbursements. With the Travel and Expense Module :
- Employees can track expense transaction status online
- Approvals are maintained online and can be reviewed throughout the process
- Meal allowance amounts are automatically calculated by location
- Employees receive email notifications of approvals
- Personal information changes in HRMS feed directly into the Travel and Expense module
- There is no duplication of data entry
- The system provides real time budget checking to determine if enough funds are available.
Employees who request or approve purchase of supplies and equipment for their departments may be granted limited access to the PeopleSoft Financials Core application where they can use the eProcurement module to submit and track the progress of their requisitions online.
To get started with online Expenses or eProcurement, register for Employee Self-Service (ESS) using the PeopleSoft ESS link provided on the Login Station page, accessible from the Login link in the banner on the Armstrong homepage. This is the same self-registration you must complete to change your emergency contact information for Armstrong Blast! and to view your withholding and paycheck information, so if you've already completed this step, you're all set up and ready for training. If you have not yet self-registered for ESS, please take a few minutes to do so as soon as possible.