Business and Finance Main Menu
The Budget Office is responsible for the development and maintenance of the annual university budget in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Board of Regents. Revisions to the annual budget are prepared and submitted to the Board of Regents on a quarterly basis. The department ensures proper budgeting and fiscal control of all university obligations for personal and non-personal service expenditures. The Budget Office's goal is to provide timely, accurate and useful information to department heads and decision-makers.
The Budget Office is located in Solms Hall, Suite 201.
The mailing address is:
Armstrong State University
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
- Budget Calendars
- Understanding Your Budget
- Final Budget Presentation Spreadsheet Template
- FY13 Call for Budget Procedure
- Budget Presentation to Faculty Senate 11.30.12
iStrategy User Guides
- iStrategy Quick Facts
- How do I get access to iStrategy?
- iStrategy FAQ
- iStrategy MyPassword:Self-Service Password Management Guide -Instructions for iStrategy password setup and management.
- iStrategy MyViews Guide -Instructions for updating "my views" in iStrategy. Includes instructions on how to add a new budget reference to an existing "my view".
- Procurement Reports Training Guide -Information about the Procurement Reports Library in iStrategy.
- Executive User Training Guide -iStrategy fundamentals with emphasis upon Budgetary Reports. Prerequisite to Power User training.
- Power User Training Guide -Advanced iStrategy usage including how to customize existing reports and create new reports. Focus upon Budgetary Reports.