Navigate Orientation Main Menu
Sign Up for Navigate Armstrong
Sign up for Navigate Armstrong is now available! When completing the sign up process for Navigate your registration is not complete until you complete the form and pay for your Navigate session. If you are a Liberty Center student, please contact the Liberty Center for Navigate at 912-877-1906 or email Hannah Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click here and login with your Port ID and password.
- Look up your Port of Armstrong ID
- The password to your Port ID is your birthday: MMDDYY
2. Once you are logged in, complete the registration form.
3. Pay for Orientation. Your registration is not complete until you register and pay for orientation.
Note: If you are a freshman, you will be placed in First Class. First Class is a learning community designed specifically to help you be successful at Armstrong. It links a core course with a first-year seminar in which the same students take both courses, often taught by the same professor. You will learn how to manage college life, learn how to find, evaluate and use information, and increase you engagement with the university. All first-year students will take First Class during their first semester at Armstrong. To learn more about First Class before signing up for Navigate, click here.
If you have any questions regarding registration for Navigate orientation, please contact us at 912-344-2504.