Armstrong Liberty Center
Office of Admissions
740 East General Stewart Way,
Hinesville, GA 31313
Apply for Admission to Liberty Center
- Complete the Admission Application PDF (266 KB)
- Complete the Immunization Form PDF (15KB)
- Complete the Transcript Request Form PDF (51KB)
- Provide Lawful Presence Verification Information PDF (89 KB).
- For military and family members, please complete the following waiver forms:
- Review admission requirements and submit required documentation to the Liberty Center admissions office.
- After the complete application has been submitted, the COMPASS Placement Exam may be required. Download the information sheet (PDF, 89 KB) for more information and helpful study links.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid :
- Students must complete the FAFSA if interested in applying for financial aid.
- Students who complete the FAFSA will receive a "Student Aid Report" by mail or email.
- Students who are selected for Verification, must submit all required documentation to the office of Financial Aid.
At Armstrong Liberty Center, students are advised during Navigate Orientation.
What is Navigate?
- An orientation program available for all students accepted and attending Armstrong for the first time.
- An introduction to university life.
- An overview of academic degree programs, student services, cost of attendance, and tools for academic success.
- An opportunity to register for classes and attain your class schedule.
Purchasing Books: Students have the option of purchasing their books On-line or in person at the Armstrong bookstore. Please contact the Armstrong Book Store at 1.800.491.0862 or via their web site.