Human Resources Main Menu
During your orientation, you will be guided through policies and forms essential to beginning your employment with Armstrong Atlantic State University. Use this checklist to complete your Online Orientation. You will need to provide original documents that establish identity and employment authorization as outlined on the I-9 form on your first day of employment.
Please print this page and attach it to the top of your packet. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Print and complete the following employment paperwork:
NOTE: As part of the online orienation, you will view additional policies that are not listed below. You are required to complete the entire orientation; however, you will need to print only the information listed below to turn in to Human Resources.
- Right to Know Basic Awareness Training Certificate
- Harassment Policy Acknowledgment Form
- Drug & Alcohol Policy Acknowledgment Form
- FERPA Policy Acknowledgment Form
- USG Ethics Training Course (results monitored by HR staff)
- Tobacco-Free Campus Policy
- Personal Data Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Dependant / Beneficiary Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Board of Regents Security Questionnaire & Loyalty Oath (can be notarized by HR)
- Form G-4 Employee State Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Direct Deposit Notification and Authorization Forms
- Employment Verification Form
In your offer letter, a time is noted for your payroll / benefit session at Human Resources. Please have all of your employment forms completed and bring them to this session. If you have any questions regarding the paperwork involved in your employment process, please contact Human Resources between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.