Human Resources Main Menu
For questions regarding your benefits, please contact Shared Services at 855.214.2644 or visit www.usg.edu/hr/benefits
Open Access POS (PPO Healthcare Plan)
How to locate a provider for Open Access POS Network
- HSA Open Access POS (HDHP/PPO)
How to locate an HMO provider
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia Provider Directory
For questions regarding your health membership details, visit Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia or call their customer service line at 1.800.424.8950.
Lab Corp is the in-network lab for both the Open Access POS and HMO plans. Please note:
- LabCorp may have "draw sites" (i.e. in a hospital or doctor's office)
- Emergency/Urgent/Stat labs can be done at labs other than LabCorp
- Members should always ask prior to lab work being done who the lab provider will be
- This does not include members that are inpatient
- If a member is referred by an in-network provider to a lab other than LabCorp, please have them notify BCBSGa immediately to educate the provider.
For questions regarding your dental paln, please call MetLife's customer service line at 1.866.832.5759.
- Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS)
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- TRS/ORP Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- ERS Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Armstrong Treasure Chest
- Recreation and Wellness Membership
- Recreation and Wellness PlusOne Membership
Tax Sheltered Annuities
Loans and Hardship Distributions
Due to recent changes to the IRS code, new procedures have been put in place for taking loans and hardship distributions from your 403(b) and/or 457(b) account. To make a distributions request, visit Retirement Manager and follow the prompts on the screen.
Services for Domestic Partners
Below is a list of services for declared domestic partners. Domestic partners are also eligible to be covered by 100% employee paid voluntary benefit plans, such as vision, dental, Supplemental Life and AD&D. Any provider may require additional processes or fees to obtain and receive access to services. You may wish to contact service providers in advance to inquire about specific requirements.
"Declared" signifies the Office of Human Resources has received the Declaration of Domestic Partnership form from the Armstrong employee.
- Get the Declaration of Domestic Partnership form
- FAQ about Domestic Partner Benefits
- Required Documents