Human Resources Main Menu
Regular employees of Armstrong State University, working 30 hours per week or more, and full-time faculty are eligible to participate in the benefits plans offered through the University System of Georgia.
If you are a new employee, you will have 30 days from the date of employment to enroll in your benefits through the ADP web portal. If benefits are not elected during the first 30 days of employment, an employee may enroll in benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period. Outside of Open Enrollment, no changes may be made, except in the case of a qualifying Family Status Change.
USG Shared Services Center is there for you.
The University System of Georgia Shared Services Center Customer Support team is available to assist you with questions or concerns you may have regarding benefits, payroll, or ADP system issues. Contact them Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm at (855) 214-2644 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Shared Services, please click here.
Lab Corp is the in-network lab for both the Open Access POS and HMO plans. Please note:
- LabCorp may have "draw sites" (i.e. in a hospital or doctor's office)
- Emergency/Urgent/Stat labs can be done at labs other than LabCorp
- Members should always ask prior to lab work being done who the lab provider will be
- This does not include members that are inpatient
- If a member is referred by an in-network provider to a lab other than LabCorp, please have them notify BCBSGa immediately to educate the provider.
- Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS)
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- TRS/ORP Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- ERS Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Armstrong Treasure Chest
- Recreation and Wellness Membership
- Recreation and Wellness PlusOne Membership
Tax Sheltered Annuities
Loans and Hardship Distributions
Due to recent changes to the IRS code, new procedures have been put in place for taking loans and hardship distributions from your 403(b) and/or 457(b) account. To make a distributions request, visit Retirement Manager and follow the prompts on the screen.
Services for Domestic Partners
Below is a list of services for declared domestic partners. Domestic partners are also eligible to be covered by 100% employee paid voluntary benefit plans, such as vision, dental, Supplemental Life and AD&D. Any provider may require additional processes or fees to obtain and receive access to services. You may wish to contact service providers in advance to inquire about specific requirements.
"Declared" signifies the Office of Human Resources has received the Declaration of Domestic Partnership form from the Armstrong employee.
- Get the Declaration of Domestic Partnership form
- FAQ about Domestic Partner Benefits
- Required Documents