Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Meet the Graduate Assistants
Graduate Assistants for are responsible for promoting residence life activities such as programming and community building. The Graduate Assistants work closely with Area Coordinators to promote and accomplish student learning outcomes and community development for the residents living in Armstrong Housing.
Graduate Assistant staff members are assigned to specific areas within Housing and Residence Life. The areas where our Graduate Assistant staff assist in our residence life program include:
- Supervision and support of the Resident Assistants in the Compass Point, University Terrace, University Crossings, and Windward Commons communities
- Retention, Progression and Graduation program implementation and supervision in support of Complete College Georgia
- Facilities and Operations Management and Support
Summer 2014 Graduate Assistants
Graduate Assistant Recruitment: Academic Year 2014-2015
- Priority deadline for applications is Friday, April 11, 2014. (Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until positions are filled.)
- First round phone interviews for students not currently enrolled at Armstrong will take place between April 14-18, 2014.
- First round face-to-face interviews will take place between April 21-25, 2014.