Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Learning Outcomes and Assessments
Learning Outcomes 2013-14:
- More than 85% of students who attend and evaluate residential programs will agree that they learned something that will help them be better Armstrong students in one of the four housing RPG areas (institutional satisfaction, academic preparedness, campus involvement, personal issues support).
- More than 50% of current housing residents will choose to renew to housing for the 2014-2015 academic year utilizing the self-selection process.
- More than 70% of students who violate health and safety inspection regulations will demonstrate personal responsibility by adjusting their living environment to pass the follow-up inspection.
- More than 80% of residents who are documented for a particular housing policy violation will not incur a second violation in the same academic year.
- Housing will work to increase the engagement of residents in their residential experience through reestablishment of the Resident Student Association.
View the following results: