Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Rates listed are for the Academic Year 2014-2015 and Summer 2015.
Listed rates are pending Board of Regents approval and subject to change.
- 2-bedroom, 1.5-semi-private bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ Spring
- 4-bedroom, 2-bath apartment- $3,043 Fall/ Spring
- 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment- $3,735 Fall/ Spring
- Large Bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ Spring
- Small Bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,318 Fall/ Spring
- 4-bedroom, 4-bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ Spring/ $1,365 Summer (8 week session)/ $759 Summer (4 week session)
- 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,254 Fall/ Spring/ $1,302 Summer (8 week session)/ $723 Summer (4 week session)
- Single suite- $3,397 Fall/ Spring
Each Single Suit has 1 bedroom accommodation. Housing and Residence Life reserves single units for students with ADA needs. Once ADA needs are established, Housing and Residence Life will open all unused Single Suits for residents without ADA needs. Single Suits are limited and not gaurenteed.
- Private suite- $3,285 Fall/ Spring
- Semi-Private suite- $3,144 Fall/ Spring
Each Semi-Private and Private Suite has 2 bedroom/sides. Semi-Private Suites do not have doors to the individual bedrooms/sides. Private Suites have locking doors to their individual bedrooms/sides. All rates are per students, per term.