Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Are you interested in becoming a resident assistant?
Resident Assistants Function at the Highest Level in the Areas of:
- Role Modeling and Leadership
- Resource Assistance and Referral
- Student and Community Development
- Safety and Security Awareness
- Community Standards Regulation
- Facilities and Occupancy Management
- Housing and Residence Life Administration
Minimum Requirements for Resident Assistants are:
- Residency in On-Campus Housing for at Least One Full Semester
- Enrolled as a Full-time, On-Campus Armstrong Student (12+ credit hours)
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.5 and the maintenance of a 2.5 semester GPA during course of employment.
- Ability to Balance Academic, Work, Personal and Co-Curricular Commitments
- Successful Completion of an Extensive Selection Process
Recruitment information for the 2015-2016 academic year will be available beginning January 12, 2015. Check back then for complete details on how to apply for a resident assistant position! Do you have it in you?