Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Upper-class Living Communities
Finish Strong - A Residential Community
The Office of Housing and Residence Life is pleased to annouce a living community pilot for upper-class residential students. This community is designed to offer special programs unique to the needs of our adult population as they ready for the work force, as well as the freedom of off-campus apartment living in a convenient residential campus location. Complete details of the community, as well as expectations for community conduct, are listed on the application.
The pilot phase of the community (Academic Year 2014-2015) will house only 30 students. We hope to increase admission to this community in the future if the pilot proves successful. Direct any questions about Finish Strong to Assistant Director of Housing and Residence life, Angela Storck. (Angela.Storck@armstrong.edu, 912.344.3384)
To apply for the Finish Strong community...
- Residents must be age 21 or older by August 18, 2014.
- Residents must be in good academic standing with Armstrong. (Preference will be given to residents with a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA.)
- Seniors and graduate students will receive priority consideration for placement into this community.
- Residents must be willing to live in the University Terrace I - Building B community.
- Residents must be returning to housing, with a completed Academic Year 2014-2015 housing application on file.
- Residents must fill out a Finish Strong application and be accepted to live in the community. The due date for the online application has past.
Finish Strong will house its first residential community in Fall 2014. Residents may move-in on August 15, 2014 starting at 9 a.m. in the University Crossings Office. All residents must have their move-in boarding pass to receive keys from the Housing and Residence Life staff. Your boarding pass will be emailed to your pirate mail when your Armstrong balance has been satisfied.
Please review our Moving In website for more details on your move-in process.
Residents will be housed in the University Terrace I Building B.
All rates are pending Board of Regents' approval and are subject to change.
University Terrace I
- 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,091.30 Fall/ $3,091.30 Spring (includes the 5% discount for returning residents)
- 19 meals a week with $250.00 Flex: $1,989.00 per semester
- 14 meals a week with $250.00 Flex: $1,726.00 per semester
- 10 meals a week with $250.00 Flex: $1,561.00 per semester
- 5 meals a week with $250.00 Flex: $835.00 per semester (Any student who does not select to upgrade their meal plan will receive this by default.)
Be one of the first residents of this brand new housing community by applying today!