Financial Aid Main Menu
- If you are an Armstrong student requesting Federal Direct loans, Pell Grant, and/or HOPE Scholarship for summer, you must complete the Summer Application. This application must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid. Applications must be submitted by the appropriate deadline for processing. For more information contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- If you would like to request a Direct Loan, PLUS loan, or Alternative Loan for summer semester, you may use the Loans link to request additional funds and for more information.
- To borrow a Parent PLUS/Grad PLUS, you must complete the Parent PLUS/Grad PLUS Loan Request Form found on our forms page. These forms must be printed, completed, and submitted to our office.
- If you are attending another school during summer term and would like to have your enrollment at the host school be considered when packaging your aid for summer term, you must submit a Letter of Good Standing from the Registrar's Office. You must also submit the consortium agreement found on our forms page. Please note consortium agreements do not serve as payment and your host school may demand payment prior to Armstrong's disbursement.
- If you are NOT an Armstrong student, Armstrong does not process your aid. You must contact your financial aid office at your home school and ask about their process for transient students. Many schools do not participate in consortium agreements. Consortium agreements do not serve as payment to Armstrong and classes may be dropped unless timely payment is received.
NOTE: Enrollment in sessions beginning later in the term may delay your aid disbursement as verification of attendance cannot be performed until those classes have begun.